Friday, July 3, 2009

Break Out Your Calendars!

With much excitement I am pleased to announce that Michelle and Miss M. have operating rooms and 3 surgeons penciled in for August 24th!!! There is still the possibility of a whole liver before then, but if nothing comes up by that date, then they will proceed with the live-donor surgery if all goes well. Please pray for both Michelle and Miss M. during this time as the surgery becomes more of a reality, I know there will be unique fears for both.

But for now...*happy dance*!!!

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. I've come to this blog via my Dad and Miss M's Mom. My heart goes out to Michelle and her family. I know Miss M has denied the hero title but she is an angel. Her love for Michelle is blinding.

    You will all be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete