Monday, September 14, 2009

In the T dot (did I just say that?)

Michelle landed in Toronto yesterday! Who knew that the Toronto Film Festival would make flight planning and hotel booking such a challenge? Yesterday was the closest flight booking they could get for her Tuesday appointment! I told her to make the best of it and have a mini vay-cay ; )

Tomorrow is the big appointment. Who knows what will come of it. If they offer to start at square one with an assessment, then Michelle's odds are likely better here in BC. It took almost a year to get on the BC list, who could do that all over again AND be so far from home.

Please pray that no matter what the doctors say, that something good comes out of this trip.

Thank you all : )
tracey

3 comments:

  1. My fingers and toes are crossed for you Michelle. I'll be sending positive thoughts in an Easterly direction!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought about you allllll day.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle my belle! I am thinking of you and I got your beautiful package....sista sista we are there by your side...Jenny

    ReplyDelete