Sunday, April 5, 2009

Logo

Okay, I'm not feeling pretty enough today to post a picture of myself wearing our t-shirt. I will get one up soon. To pique your interest until then, please see our committee's logo to the right. This is the picture on the shirt. Once I get an actual picture up, you will notice that the logo is not centered. NO, we didn't get them printed at budget-shirts-r-us! This was a strategic plan. If you have any anatomy experience, you will know that the liver is situated in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen. Since Michelle needs a new liver, we thought this shirt might stimulate some conversation, which in turn could create awareness. The shirts are being sold locally for $20. I am heading to the post office this week to figure out shipping costs, as we would like to make them available to everyone who would like to purchase one. Stay tuned : ).

Michelle's step dad is leaving tomorrow. She is so sad and will miss him dearly. He has brought so much calm to the home during his visit. I had the pleasure of his company also, he is a very dear man. Safe travels B *wave*.

And on a happy note, Michelle's mom may be headed back for a visit this month : ).
The magic of spring and all this sunshine have me feeling that something big is coming our way!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment