Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Encouragement

A rough first night back home at the Way household. Not much sleeping went on last night. Michelle is still not feeling well, and then her little guy started vomiting. Seems he may have that bug that's been going around out here. Praying little one gets well quickly, and that Michelle doesn't catch anything.
Prior to feeling unwell himself, her son was such a little murse(man-nurse) last evening. He helped his mama into her jammies, and was encouraging her to have a padialyte freezie! The nanny, bless her heart, was very sweet. She looked out for Michelle while Jarvie went for her prescriptions, and called me for Michelle when she needed me.
Michelle is having a hard time getting a hold of someone who can help her sort out what she should be doing for herself at home. Hospital docs gave her Rx, then the transplant surgeon told her something else . She just plain doesn't feel good, what's a girl to do? Hopefully she will get some stuff straightened out soon.
And I just learned that Michelle's mom is headed out from California! That's fantastic! I look forward to seeing you J : )
Not sure how much traffic is actually getting to this blog, as I can't figure out how to set up the counter. But if anyone is actually reading my inarticulate messages, can I make a suggestion? Michelle is getting a lot of calls and emails, and not feeling well enough right now to get back to everyone. I think she could really use some encouragement right now. It would be so great if she could get some letters or cards in the mail, I think this would really lift her spirits. And who doesn't like getting mail! You can mail them to the Way house directly if you have there address already(sorry, won't post that here!) or feel free to send it to our committee PO box and I will make sure she gets them:
Michelle Way
PO Box 30082
12051 No1Road
Richmond BC
V7E 0A6

Thanks!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment