Sunday, February 22, 2009

tomorrow's another day

Michelle had another nice visit with her little one today. He is such a big boy; when he left the hospital this afternoon he told his mama it was time for her to have a nap! Michelle and Jarvie have done such a great job, their son is a real sweetheart! I like to brag about my god son ; )
Michelle is anticipating a meeting tomorrow with the doctors about what the next step should be; whether there is anything else they can do for her in hospital, or if she can head home and wait for her transplant there. Looks like she's active on the transplant list again, which is great news!
Poor Michelle has primarily had elderly gentlemen for roommates! Maybe I'm naive because I've worked my whole nursing career in pediatrics, but when did co-ed become so, ugh, acceptable? I am going to try and work my magic and find out what's up with the room situation(most likely no beds). On a sad note, one of her room mates passed away last night. Rest in Peace Mr. Bed 4(I'm being sincere).
I'm praying that tomorrow will bring good things for Michelle, please do the same!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment