Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poker and T-shirts

Ticket sales are on for our upcoming Poker Night! There are only 80 tickets for grabs, so act fast if you want a seat!

Date: April 25, 2009
Time: Come on out for 6pm, game to start at 6:30pm
Place: Fraser Arms Pub, Vancouver
Cost: $75 per ticket
What you get: your original buy-in and a seat at the table. There will be five prizes for the top five winners. Prize value dependent on ticket sales.
Contact: feel free to contact any of the committee members you may know for tickets, or email me at way-to-live@hotmail.com and we can get you set up.


*****Coming Soon On-Line*****
Our committee made some awesome shirts, with the final design created by Adele A. We sold a bunch at our Silent Auction Event, and plan to have them available for purchase at the Poker Night. I am pleased to announce that we should have them available for purchase on-line very soon! Unfortunately it will cost a bit more for shipping and handling, but they really are a great design, and for a fantastic cause : ). We have some stock now, but I need to figure out shipping costs, and I would like to get a picture up for all to see. Mine's actually in the wash AGAIN, cause I love to wear it! But I will get a picture up soon, promise ; )


Thank you everyone for your ongoing support and sweet words of encouragement. Your kindness is so appreciated by the Ways and our Way To Live committee.
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    As a friend of Miss M, your living donor I have known a bit about your condition for some time. Your strength and courage are so uplifting and as a mother of a 2 year old myself I am praying for you and your family to have many more birthday celebrations together. Although I have never had the pleasure to meet you, know that you and Miss M and both of your families are in my thoughts often. All my love,

    Ali Price

    ReplyDelete