Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quest For Sushi

A few good days, a few...less good days. Michelle had a couple of days of energy, only to be followed by days of increased pain and nausea. We had big plans today, well as much as two moms with no car can muster. Unfortunately she ended up having nausea, and pain that made her have to stop and focus her way through it. We went for a short walk with our kiddies. I offered to pull her home in the wagon, but she politely turned me down. There was no way we were going to make it for the sushi we were both craving. My dear husband came to our rescue and made an emergency avocado roll delivery(one of the few things Michelle's tummy can tolerate). My husband is a man who is not one to comment on the status of others often, but he said to me after we left today how tired he thought Michelle looked. I am sad to see her looking so thin and sallow(but still beautiful of course!). I truly am amazed by this woman, her strength and courage are such a blessing.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment