Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Struggling

I am struggling. What words are there that can sooth the deepest hurt of all? We never really know someone else's pain. We can imagine, we can try to understand, we can seek to empathize. But unless you're the author, the story is not yours, and we'll never "get it" 100%. I pray for the wisdom to do and say the right things. My heart is breaking for Michelle as she waits for her surgery. I know there will be a miracle here, and in this I find peace. I was on my knees today, praying with my little girl for auntie Michelle. I know not everyone shares the same beliefs, but I think we can all find the beauty in a 2yr old girl on her knees, just learning to talk, asking for "chelle" to receive a new liver and find healing. With tears now, I ask that everyone continue to keep Michelle in your thoughts.
Thank you sweet friends, old and new.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment