Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's Up

Update coming soon. Michelle has been busy with company, and I've been busy with the fundraiser. We catch up daily (who am I kidding, multiple times a day!), but I like to clarify what is okay to post; and we've both been too exhausted to get down to "business" over the past few days. She had a nice visit with her big brother this week, and has some exciting visitors heading her way in the near future! She's so excited to see J and her step dad : )
Michelle is a medical miracle of sorts. Her liver may be failing, and her white blood cells are low, but what she's got left of both is working overtime in an amazing way! Such a blessing!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for taking the time to send out updates on Michelle. She is a dear friend of mine and a wonderful person. I find myself thinking of her often during the day. It helps to get some news about her day/week.

    ReplyDelete